STUNT DRIVING EXPERTS
‘Stunt Driving’ In Ontario is defined as speeding 50 Km/h or more over the posted speed limit on a zone 80 Km/h or more and 40 Km/h or more over the posted speed limit on a zone less than 80 Km/h, but one can also be charged with this offence when performing a ‘stunt’ while driving, such as “squealing” your tires or making an extremely dangerous maneuver.
Once a Police Officer issues a ‘Stunt Driving’ summons/ticket, you will immediately be issued a thirty-day roadside licence suspension and your vehicle will be impounded for fourteen days, at your own expense.
PENALTIES FOR STUNT DRIVING
Upon conviction of ‘Stunt Driving’ the penalties are:
- 6 demerit points
- A fine ranging from $2,000 – $10,000
- A possible suspension of your driver’s licence for a period of no more than 2 years
- An automatic licence suspension of 1 year if convicted
- A possible term of imprisonment for up to 6 months
- If convicted of ‘Stunt Driving’, your insurance will be affected for up to 3 years or more
LET FIX-A-TICKET HELP YOU FIGHT A STUNT DRIVING CHARGE
The FIX-A-TICKET team of professionals will always strive to eliminate your charges entirely. We use our expertise to give you the representation you deserve.